Dialectizer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
:) This is hillarious:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

From the Infiltration mainpage:

2.87 Info
Posted by, dig dis: Warren on Sunday, February 03, 2002

We's literally wo'kin' on de last remainin' bugs, and aldough ah' apologize we gotsn't gotsten dis doodad out t'ya' yet, I'd much rada' deal wid some few emoshunal fans now and dig some solid release out t'ya' some bit later. Ah be baaad... 2.87 gots so many new features and tweaks dat we've had some lot t'balance at once. But neverdeless, we's all wo'kin' 'estremely hard t'finish dis down as soon as possible. Dose uh ya' who gots made preo'ders should definitely be seein' 2.87 in de mail real soon! Right on! Danks fo' yo' patience.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
:lol:

I'm picturing Gryphon with his wigger look saying that at a news release.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Click this. lol!

Edit: I guess you can't link directly to the page. You'll have to select your dialect and press the "Dialectize!" button.

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
reminds me off Ms Cleo, picture a Ms Cleo player model. That can be one of the new EAS maps. assainate Ms Cleo

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Ha! Too late for that.

I remember when in 11th grade we had to do an assignment on the White House and I, being the computer expert and trusted one on this, said to 'Try whitehouse.com - It should be it'. Oh man, it was hilarious watching the expressions on my teachers face. :lol: