PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Factory

RegularX
12th Feb 2002, 11:16 AM
Just tried it last night. TFC style play is really no longer my thing (esp. offline) ... but, can I just say that this is the first "beta" I've played in a long time that was really pretty rock solid. No major bugs, no real confusion on how to play (although there seems to be the capacity for more bindings than god) , nothing blew up. That and a simply awesome HUD design.

Congrats to the team,

rgx

Nemephosis
12th Feb 2002, 10:00 PM
You might get a better reply if you posted in their forums :p

RegularX
12th Feb 2002, 11:52 PM
bah, that would require actually finding out where there forums were and such. Sides, I figure a lot of people in the msquad forums go for the beta side of things.

rgx

Col Kassad
15th Feb 2002, 05:16 PM
Thanks man :)

Entity
15th Feb 2002, 08:37 PM
I'll say you live up to yah name....stuffswapper has allowed me to have some fun with mix and match, so I pulled out WFUT and viola, instant fun! BTW...I was curious as to how the grenades were coded (as in via what means they were propagated in game).

Col Kassad
15th Feb 2002, 09:17 PM
We have a parent class, WFGrenade, that's subclassed off Ut_Grenade. I believe Ob1 coded a WFGrenadeItem which is subclassed off of Pickup (with one or two abstract classes in between) that handles what class gets what type of grenade. I could be wrong though so I'll ask him.