Will the MAC soundbug be fixed in 2.87?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZIRB

Inhuman
Feb 24, 2001
Sweden
www.zirbaction.go.to
It seems as only mac users have problem with no ambient sounds and echo chamber syndrome (weapon sounds echo) since version 2.87. Will these problems be fixed in 2.87?

Z

[TRIBE]LiquiD

Feb 4, 2002
sweden
Visit site
hmm

Actually the sound bugs has nothing to do with Inf, its Mac UT that has an less good sound code. When(if?) we get a OSX launcher for Inf you can try UT X which has no echo bug and you can hear all sounds. Yeap.

jlamb_vo

{GD}Spunky{Pfc}
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Really? Why does it only seem to happen with Infiltration :(

Actually, setting the Ambient setting to "0" in the advanced preferences/audio eliminates the infinite echo. Eliminates any ambient sound also, but if there wasn't any anyway and I just couldn't hear it... :)

Okay, what about other sounds just not playing, like the M2HB and Door sounds? NONE of them have worked on any Mac I've played on :(

ZIRB

Inhuman
Feb 24, 2001
Sweden
www.zirbaction.go.to
Really? Why does it only seem to happen with Infiltration
Exacly... All these sound problems only happens in INF, not in UT or other mods...

By the way; Will there be a functional MacOS-launcher? My impression is that INF-team have huge problem with MacOs....