Foregone Destruction.UMX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Simon_Saiz

Hey, all.
I recieved permission from Michiel van den Bos to post a remix/remastering of Foregone Destruction (CTF-Face) on acidplanet.com
Follow the link and tell me what you think...

Foregone Destruction :D

I think you can download from here, too... maybe
Forgone,mp3

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Sweet. Good job.

Too bad I can't actually download it without giving out my address, though. But it sounded good from the WMA stream.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
im not making a new account from one .umx and their spam filter doesnt work so i'm not giving any real addy out.

S

Simon_Saiz

so... where else can I post a 4.73Mb mp3 for a 'no strings attached' download :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
I registered there so I can download it. Now the site won't load. That angers me greatly.

Edit: My computer crashed and now it works. Hurrah.

S

Simon_Saiz

Anybody want to post my track on their website until I get mine up and running?:D

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Originally posted by fragswill
Nice, but the original is still better arranged imo.

true. I just thought the remix was going to be complete crap, and was pleasantly surprised it wasn't. I've heard too many remixes that sound like someone was testing their drum machine for the first time and someone showing off their 1337 (cut and paste) looping skills.