EuroLAN pics (warning: Lk's beard may cause laughing)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Well, here we are again, the aftermath of another elan (and it was me that got drunk this time instead of mazza... w00t! :))

beforehand.jpg

PMB in the pub. I was the first to get there so i bought the first round (and the second)... PMB bought the 6th or so and got landed with a huge order :p

pizza.jpg

His finger is a recuring theme of the night :)

pizza2.jpg

Skumboy does an Edgecrusher

pizza3.jpg

Group shot

pizza4.jpg

"Ive just crapped meh pants"

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
arcmaz.jpg

Iridium and Mazza

angelshade2.jpg

Dedmeat tries to take a photo of me as i exit the little KittyBoy's room... im not asking why tho

buf.jpg

Raptor and raven get artistic with pizza left overs...

bigbill.jpg

The bill, i think it came to about £116 or summit like that...

pmb.jpg

PMB at the lan arena... His finger was seen so much at this elan that i believe it deserves its own forum account...

lk2.jpg

"You arent gonna get a front photo of me!" - LordKhaine

lk.jpg

"Mwah ha ha ha" - AngelShade

scouse.jpg

"Hey! Calm down Calm down!" - Our Liverpudlian pals

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
skumboy2.jpg

Skumboy trying to look sophisticated... he so cant do it

skumboy.jpg

Quite a nice artistic shot... not bad for a drunk kittyguy with a camera ;)

selfu.jpg

"I know Sel Fu" - Selerox gives us an example of the ancient 'Kicka your arse' stance

selerox.jpg

Selerox waits to spawn again... it was a common theme of the night for him

erm.jpg

I have no idea who this is, but he was there so *click*

dstroya.jpg

D-Stroya gets his HalfLife thang going...

angelshade.jpg

Another common theme, Me with a beer

gamers.jpg

Let the gameplay commence!!

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
gamers2.jpg

Look at mazza's lips... they are poised to scream 'IVE GOT A KNIFE AND IM COMING FOR YA BITCHES!!!'

aftermath1.jpg

Scary... spot the trout btw...

aftermath2.jpg

Thank god he couldnt work my camera out.. a non blurry pic

Well, there are a few shots from pizza hut that wont be posted... oh and where do i download GIMP from? :D

Till next time peeps..

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Those pictures didn't cause any laughing, but definitely brought a big grin to my face. :) Looks like y'all had fun! :tup:

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
People slap each other with trouts all the time in IRC, but only we can say we actually had a trout! :D Great pics, Shade.

In that third-to-last pic, I'm the guy in the shirt with the stripes going across, thinking "why was I blessed with a computer so crap?" Max (the guy who ran the CS tourney) might as well have told me the bloody login password for the amount of times he had to log me back in after it crashed. In the end, I switched to a PC on the other side and it ran flawlessly for the rest of the night. :)

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
(warning: Lk's beard may cause laughing)

OMG! Huhahahahaha! huahahahahahaha! It tickles! Hihihihihihi hahahahahaahah! Cut it! Huhahahahahaaahhahah Hihihihahahahahah! LK!! Stop it! hihhahahahahohahohohaha! :)

/me thanks the good lord for not having been there..

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Originally posted by Silver_Dragon
...BTW: whose house is that? Very big!!!! :eek:

Actually it’s PMB’s house…funded by outrageously fraudulent expense claims and his Pan-European Lady-Boy import/export business ;)