megahealth bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
i would guess you get stuff...

but i don't have one, how do i make it stop, it only happens in my level, and everyone gets it, right when i get it, if i put my cursor over a teammate, they got it too. stop flaming and tell me how to fix it! (if you know)

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
I've noticed this before, but not with the megahealth. Usually munition, vials, armor. I'm not sure what it is, but it doesn't always happen with me, it's really rare.

bobtheking

Monkey in a bucket
Dec 1, 2001
dx*dp >= h/4pi
Visit site
its also happened (in the past) with the snot gun ammo, it would only happen with one of the ammos, i put 0 bots in, and watched it, and the little sparks would come in the same instant it told me i got it, and would never show up. i don't know how i fixed it, it just stopped.