Blue scope lenses?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hey,

Ok, this might be the res im running INF in but the front lense on the psg scope is bright blue.

I was playing a game with my mate and I was really well camoflaged. The only thing that really let him see me was the bright blue scope lense of my psg.

I was wondering if this happens to everyone? coz if it does i reckon it shouldnt be such a bright and easy to see colour. Maybe something like dark grey? just a suggestion :)

Last edited:

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
One would expect the darn things to have antireflection coating ..... I mean I can afford to have it on my spectacles ......

I think a good old jet black lens would be good ..... I have to say the electric blue lense has a certain coolness factor to it.