Is this possible ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

what do you thihk

• yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RNThrillkill

HERO Thrill KILL
Sep 12, 2001
Visit site
I have an idea for a cool map It would de all in wter / it would be a capture the flag if it isnt possible put two lands on either side and we just just on and get them
and dm
what do you thihk

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
hmm...wouldn't be too good, having to move through water all the time wouldn't be nice, you'd be too slow and it would get boring, I think. I guess there aren't too many people who like AS-OceanFloor's swimming part, just as an example.

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
If you could somehow turn up the water speed (basically make it like players are flying) and include plenty of cover, it might be fun..but with regular water..nuh uh..swimming sux0rs.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
It's possible, I once built an entire map that was underwater. And yes, all the swimming did suck :hmm:

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Originally posted by RNThrillkill
how about a space map with zero sravity

with two lands on either side

There are some ctf maps with low gravity, at least partially... I think CTF-Lucius has a big low gravity area, CTF-Freespace )( is low gravity if I'm right... but I don't think that a low-grav-only-map like you described it would be good... in the end, everyone would just be jumping around like stupid and fall to death, and I don't think people would like a map too much where they end up with -30 kills or so. Many people already have their problems with Quake 3-style maps with lots of jumppads where you only fall to death from time to time. Could be a nice gimmick map for a few matches, but mostly a waste of time I think.

LXIXGTO

"Cruising At The Speed of Iron!"
Originally posted by Bot_40
It's possible, I once built an entire map that was underwater. And yes, all the swimming did suck :hmm:
yeah, I tried that too and it did suck. :lol:
When everyone is swimming you need lots of cover because it
is impossible to dodge.
Speaking of all underwater maps ... have you ever tried
the map called Alien Underwater Base.
It is one of the few maps which uses the entire grid area in UEd. If you are thinking of making an all underwater map
you might want to give that one a look RNThrillkill. ;)

:biorifle:

[D.][.D]-[Solid]

Oct 3, 2003
Dunedin, New Zealand
on the subject of Zero G does anyone know the level (CTF) where a train is driving back and forth and when you shoot it, it explodes. it is kinda like lucius with the Zero G in middle and base on each side and i think its got pics of some guy all over the place.