Heads up for a upcoming project.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
Hi. some of you may know me from such films as Unreal Girls Gone Mad, or Just Say No To Powerups. Hehe ^_^ just kiddin guys what I am here to say is that I am starting a project using unreal movie studio in a couple on months (2 to be exact). It's not a movie but does use camera options and interpolation points. It's not what you would call your usual project as I haven't seen anything that has even come close to it before. I am looking for 1-2 intermediate coders as the tasks won't be overly complicated, and a strong knowledge of camera control and interpolations points is a must. If you would like to hear more gimme an email and I will explain what the project is about in more detail. I don't want to give away too much as I want to keep it's contents rather secret until we have enought built to relase a beta to the public. I also need a modler and mapper, but they will come later on and I myself will be doing texture art and skinning. If you are seriously interested please drop me a line or a pm. E-Mail Me