Is there someone who want's to help ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thirddeep

Dec 29, 1999
SA
Visit site
I have started making a realy simple map. I only read enough of Ued so that I could make this, and see if it works. Now, it is playeble, but I would like a few people to tell me if it is worth finishing or not.

I would happely mail it to you, if you have 10min. But please do read the txt file, and remember, I know just enough to make a room, I did not sturdy Ued at school /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
Sig ?

P

Prophetus

Sure, but it'll be about five days. I'll be gone (work related stuff). When I get back, I'll shoot you an email. Or email me at prophetus@hotmail.com. Oh, I just noticed...if you want more people to respond, maybe you should enable the email icon for this forum. Or maybe put your address in /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.

[This message has been edited by Prophetus (edited 01-03-2000).]

Thirddeep

Dec 29, 1999
SA
Visit site
It's on its way !!! (don't be to hard on me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

I am just a litle bit afraid off spamming, that is why my email is not enabled. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif