I'm looking forward to playing Defense Alliance...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mobace

rimmerlike :(
FPS problem on what kinda machine... where did you read about this? I am guessing I should be able to handle it. The only qualm I have is this is a mod that i might actually want to play offline as well, hopefully the online players wont be arses

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
Originally posted by MoBAcE|BuF
FPS problem on what kinda machine... where did you read about this? I am guessing I should be able to handle it. The only qualm I have is this is a mod that i might actually want to play offline as well, hopefully the online players wont be arses

Well, I have a pretty good machine myself, but if your playing offline, i hear it would be you plus or minus a bot against a bunch (as in over 30) others. And 30 others takes processing power and is too many polygons to count :). Thats why all of their guns are lower-poly then other mods.