What do you think

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
yes that IS fun. lots. I've been doing it for about 4 years.
Dunno about that "Pikemen are longer and do it harder" I cant seem to get any text looking right on it............. anyone want to give it a go.
As for the "Pikemen are longer and do it harder" that's so true we normaly carry on fighting for a few minuits AFTER the battle, then it's drink time though :D
-How.
Oh and thanx for the input

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
what about this gray scale one with coloured letters ???
I can't seem to get coloured letters to work,after gray scaling, in paint shop pro I'm stupid :(
How.
[edit I'm stupid forgot to attach the image [/edit]

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
Where did you get that image from?? It's too early and those are half pikes or spears. Half pikes are only carried by sargent or abouve and as I'm just a poor 'run of the mill' soldier I can't really use that, sorry. But that was really good.
-How.