Critical Error now after installing map packs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DayGlow

Oct 27, 2001
Calgary, Alberta
Visit site
I just went to the RealMaps site and downloaded some of the monthly map packs. Now when I try to start Inf I get this critical stop dialog box:

Can't find BoolProperty in file 'BoolProperty InfAdds.INFUT_ADD_Decoration.bActive'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I have no idea what this means or where to look to try to fix this. Is my install porked and need reinstalling?

TIA

COLINMAN

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
this has happend before. I suggest you use the search option on the forums (it's in the upper right.. little green thing) and try doing a search for boolproperty and restrict the search to the troubleshooting forum... i know it's in there, i just don't remember what the fix is.

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
yes.. if you search you'll eventually find it (I have answered this question before). The problem is caused by a map named Enemyatthegates (at least, that map was the one causing that error to me). What you have to do is getting the file InfAdds.u from either the installation files of INFIL or from another computer with INFIL installed. Copy it on your Infiltration\System folder,and you are ready to go!

Good luck!