Suggestion to mappers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
please put the mounted guns in good places...

bullcourt is a prime example of those guns being in the dumbest places

nowhere near any action

they should be at the HEART of all the action in the level

is there a limit to how many you can have in one level? why are they used so sparingly? that kinda sucks

Snipe*Star

Jan 25, 2002
Virginia
www.barretrifles.com
Originally posted by roboman35

I think its more because they are so hard to aim they're almost completely useless.
negative.

all it takes, like any weapon, is practice. you dont shoot good with a sniper rifle the first time you use it, you have to practice with it. I am very good at aiming browning because i practice on the firing range. They are pretty accurate actually and can be used very efficiently if placed in the right place.

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
in fact there quite easy to aim.. you could be rcouching behind something and not even have to look at what your firing (which kinda sucks) andit will fire toward the very centreof your screen no matter what

just get used to it
just like hipping a weapon
you get used to it

not like there meant for sniping... where you see someone and hit them in one shot...
you gotta see em.. open fire.. and compensate quickly

Snipe*Star

Jan 25, 2002
Virginia
www.barretrifles.com
the hardest part is aiming at a moving (sprinting) target, but isnt too hard with the Rate of Fire... its like the viet nam "spray and pray" minus the pray, sorta like Spray and Kill and Laugh :lol: