2.86 Bugs Part 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snipe*Star

Jan 25, 2002
Virginia
www.barretrifles.com
ok i found a few more annoying bugs.

I set my character to what i want on the character white button tab thing. After every game, (a game meaning i launch a game, play, and then pressing Esc to close the game) my character is reset to default (i.e. back to artic uniform) and i change it back to woodland, add green (baclavara?) and black 2 face, and click save, but it does not save it.

clicking the Equipment button does nothing

the map vote from the in-game menu does not work

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
1- no idea... new menu in 2.87, which may or may not fix that

2- There isn't any non-combat equipment yet

3- Bull. Do you have 'auto change location' checked?

Snipe*Star

Jan 25, 2002
Virginia
www.barretrifles.com
NO I dont have auto change location checked, but it wasnt working with that checked (not real sure, I'll go back and try it once more) im pretty sure the map vote only reset the current level, no matter if it was checked or not

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
make sure you got a name filled and then save

changing the camo color will only work in DM games (and you will usualy be playing TDM where there are only 2 camos)

and you have to reset the map befor the changes take effect (or maybe they will start the next round not sure)

wrdaniel

Aug 30, 2001
I set my character to what i want on the character white button tab thing. After every game, (a game meaning i launch a game, play, and then pressing Esc to close the game) my character is reset to default (i.e. back to artic uniform) and i change it back to woodland, add green (baclavara?) and black 2 face, and click save, but it does not save it.

if you leave the game with ESC its still in background. you caracter is "open" and you see the standard arctic guy in the menues. if you close the game with "disconnect" in the console you can see the saved character in the menue.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Did you trya to search for this problem

on the troubleshooting forum where this belongs?
Also you don't have to bother sending this particular bug to the address supplied by Keganator because it is a well known bug.

Try a search on character or charater setup and select Infiltration troubleshooting forum. I bet you'll get at least a few interresting answers there.

C