wtf is this crap?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sidewinder

Sep 11, 2001
Canada
Visit site
i just started a new term, and biology is one of my classes.
heres some "bio" questions i got for homework.
in reference to text book:
-where are most of the authors from?
-where was this book published?
-how does the sequance of text material for bio 20 compare with the sequance in the textbook?
-using the table of contents, in which unit and chapter would you find information on the following:
-immune response
-enzymes
-etc (goes on)
then it asks you to find specific page numbers with information using the index.
thanks, ill be skipping your class so i can LEARN.
or maybe ill switch to my friends chem class, i hear the teacher plays bob marley and other cool music while you work.
this bio bitch doesnt even let u use discmans so you have to listen to the ditzy bitches in the back talk.
ugh. at least physics seems cool.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Seems like your teacher is under the assumption that most of the students in the class are illiterate and don't understand how a basic reference textbook works...:rolleyes:

Sidewinder

Sep 11, 2001
Canada
Visit site
if im 16 and i dont yet know how an index functions, then all the stupid time consuming yet unproductive questions in the world arent going to help me. jeebus.

and my mom wonders why i always complain about school.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Oy, that be some bad stuff.

And this is why universal education doesn't work.

"ALL HAIL THE LCD"

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
/me foams at the mouth and is unable to speak when thinking about the public school system...