i need a program to change UC files to U

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
the title explains :)

I just need a program so i can change my .uc file for my script into a .u file so i can import it into my classes thing

thx in advance :)

you've got one, it's called UCC.exe and it's in your System folder. You make a folder in your UT folder named whatever you want your package name to be, then make a folder under it called Classes, then put your .uc files in there. Then go to your System folder, delete or rename any existing .u files with your package name (don't delete any standard UT stuff, use a unique package name) then type "ucc make" at a DOS prompt from your System folder and it'll create your package for you.

Oh yeah, i think you also need to add a line in your UnrealTournament.ini in the [Editor.EditorEngine] section:

EditPackages=YourPackageName

just add it in there along with the other similar lines already there. Take it out later when you're done working with that package.

KillerMonk

UScript and VC++ Master Mind
Jan 9, 2002
Utah
www.programmersheaven.com
ok, do as navboy said and add your package name. Open up a DOS prompt (if you're in windows, I don't know how to do this on MACs) Navigate to you Unreal tournament system folder (in DOS) and type what is in quotations 'ucc make' It should then build and compile all your scripts. The full segement should look something like this
c:\unrealtournament\system\ucc make

It also works from the run dialog (Start->Run) just type c:\unrealtournament\system\ucc make and it should build them all.