For those who are having sound problems with INF & XP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
GAH! If only you would've posted that question in Off-Topic I could've answered that about 2 months ago ;)

MaxMem (or any memory clearing program, probably) will solve the sound issue. If you have a little RAM, just do an agressive cleanup as it's fast. If you have a decent amount like 512 or so, just go for the fastest clearing as possible-- Aggressive can take a while.

MaxMem will also solve that problem for any UT engine game. Those of you playing Rune like me may have noticed the same problem.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Lifes, I did post about my sound problems multiple times here.;)

And Nikon, I already have the SB 436 installed (without the patch, thanks for that), but I didn't install the libraries.......should I? I wouldn't think that INF uses those.