WOW!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker

I just got 3D Stereo glasses and they ROCK! I got the Elsa Revelator 3D glasses and once I got them configured correctly the game just pops out it me! Projectiles etc look like they will actually hit you in the face! The only drawback is getting used to a new set of visual physics. Once I got used to it I could really enjoy playing with them.

JERBIL

Dec 10, 1999
Visit site
how does it feel after 4-6 houres of play?
on a normel monitor my eyes hurt after 7 hours are the glasses any harder on the eyes than a normel monitor?

Stryker

I played on them for about 5 hours today and did notice that my eye got tired a little faster than with my 17 inch monitor. However, since you are still looking at your monitor when using the glasses the size/quality of your monitor would make a big difference. By the way, the glasses only work on nVidia based video cards like the TNT, TNT2, Ultra and GeForce.