Your bet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
&

"Sp!ke"

"And what a bright shining day it'll be"

Because its the day the sun explodes?:D (in around Ca. 3billion years time..)

May 22, 2000
Amsterdamned
resolute.gamepoint.net
Actually our sun will not explode, rather it'll swell up to a 'Red Giant' collecting a lot of mass in the process. At one point the Giant will collapse under its own weight and become a 'White Dwarf'. A small, very hot and dense star. It'll never make it to a 'Black Hole' unfortunately...

But my point is that I hope Inf 3.0 will be out right about that time indeed...

PS: I didnt read this in some obscure Tolkien wannebee book, this is pure science! :)

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
So it was that in the Seventh Age, Infiltration 3.0 was released in the deeps of time and amidst the innumerable stars...

&

"Sp!ke"

WHen its done swelling up then the core will collapse and it will result in a supernova it will then shine as bright as a BILLION suns in ONE second = a really really REALLY bright and shiney day..the sun today is a part of the main yellow series or a star that holds the temprature of 5500 C, but it was easier to say "it will explode" ;)
the withe dwarf thing is the result of the supernova btw..