subclassed weapon and pickbestweapon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hi, just subclassed the rocket launcher and put only that type of launcher in my map, works pretty well except that if i get any other weapon first then hitting my ChooseBestWeapon or whatever the key binding is won't switch to the rocketlauncher, although it will if i pick up the launcher first, and hitting "9" always gives it to me, as does rolling the mousewheel forward (for nextweapon i guess).

This isn't a mod or mutator, am hoping there's something i can do in the subclassed eightball that will let ChooseBestWEapon work ... ??

Later i try making the two eightball types coexist in the map, but i'm not sure about that yet, or how to handle it.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
This is handled in Engine.Weapon. If you like you can download Rockets UT / Enhanced Items / Arena Match (see sign) and look into EnhancedItems.EnhancedWeapon.SetSwitchPriority() to see how to use another weapon's priority. (warning! much code)