My DM map, about 40% done

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
i thought i'd post some pics at least of the map im working on so Chrys wouldnt think i was lying!! :lol:

anyways... i know it resembles Phobos, i know there have been too many floating bas e style maps done, but lately all the maps have been indusrtial tech style maps you know... i just wanted to have my stab at a floating base...

there is no skybox yet so take the pics as they are... i figured any gheyness can be stabbed at now before its done so's i can hopefully release a 1337 map soon. :p

i know its bland in color cuz there ar no lights yet... this is simply some pics of some architechture im working on.

]BloodForge[

Dec 22, 2001
Illinois, USA
Visit site
I played the map with Rig and I think its going to be a great map. Aside from the pictures you see here it really is nothing like phobos as far as layout goes. I cant wait to see the "final" version. Definately check it out when Rig posts it. :D