PDA

View Full Version : My DM map, about 40% done

RigorMortis
28th Jan 2002, 01:26 PM
i thought i'd post some pics at least of the map im working on so Chrys wouldnt think i was lying!! :lol:

anyways... i know it resembles Phobos, i know there have been too many floating bas e style maps done, but lately all the maps have been indusrtial tech style maps you know... i just wanted to have my stab at a floating base...

there is no skybox yet so take the pics as they are... i figured any gheyness can be stabbed at now before its done so's i can hopefully release a 1337 map soon. :p

i know its bland in color cuz there ar no lights yet... this is simply some pics of some architechture im working on.

militaryspetproject
28th Jan 2002, 01:46 PM
Cool beans... it sure is fun to play....:D

]BloodForge[
28th Jan 2002, 05:21 PM
I played the map with Rig and I think its going to be a great map. Aside from the pictures you see here it really is nothing like phobos as far as layout goes. I cant wait to see the "final" version. Definately check it out when Rig posts it. :D

Chrysaor
28th Jan 2002, 08:14 PM
Looks neat, but you should reconsider that wall texture i think. Richrig is ever-so-slightly overused.

RigorMortis
28th Jan 2002, 10:28 PM
thanx chrys.. i think i will retexture those walls.... but richrig has the 1337 trim that ownz all others!