Flex your Muscles!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Run the 3DMARK2001 benchmark program and post your results!!
Give system info.

benchmark.jpg

Win98se
Soyo Dragon Plus MB
xp1800
256DDR2400
Wester digital ATA100 45gb HD
Cheesy GF3 Ti200 card off e-bay OC to Ti500 specs
on-board 6 channel sound
on-board LAN

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Go to the online projects that way it gives more details and your system specs.

My computer's a couple years old, but still runs the new stuff I throw at it well enough.

*edit*

:lol: just noticed it says my FSB is 143mhz :eek: that's wrong, it's really just 100. Not bad for a celeron ;)

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Don't do it... it's like a Well Man Clinic, you'll think your computer's great and 3DMark will tell you it sucks.

When I ran it, the hi-res demos ran like crap and there was no sound whatsoever. And yes, my sound card does work perfectly. As do all my games on decent detail. It's an utterly, utterly pointless program. IMHO.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Sam_The_Man
Don't do it... it's like a Well Man Clinic, you'll think your computer's great and 3DMark will tell you it sucks.

When I ran it, the hi-res demos ran like crap and there was no sound whatsoever. And yes, my sound card does work perfectly. As do all my games on decent detail. It's an utterly, utterly pointless program. IMHO.
Yes it is very video card intensive. On the high detail car chase....my system dropps to 20fps at one point. And I don`t hear sound when the test is going either.
My server machine scores a 4000 (Elsa Gladiac Ultra) and my old server machine scored a 1700 (Rage maxx Furry).

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Hmmmm. I prefer Real-world benchmarks like UT and Q3 FPS or the REAL CRUNCHER!!! Tribes 2 FPS...
Or 3d Max Render speeds
or Photoshop

Thats the stuff that makes for some good testin

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Elrod
Umm, you do know you can do an alt+print screen and capture only the active window - spare us 56K'ers a little grief. Anyway, to the point now, when I ran mine yesterday, I got about 2900, on an Athlon 1GHz, 512MB PC133, Radeon VIVO, and an FIC AZ11 mainboard.

Thanks.....
Like this:

test4.jpg

test5.jpg

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I need to get 3dmark 2001, but I dont have the internet connection to download it. :(

I could just buy it though, its only like $60 I think.

Xirv0

Green Wibbly Thing
Sep 13, 2000
Over there--->
Visit site
I get a measly 1000, with me 3 year old system :hmm:
i'll post a shot, later..am not at home, atm ;)
BTW...there IS no sound on the demos..and the car chase scene..uhh...yeah,..in high detail..it drops to, like..erm...5pfs :(

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by StoneViper
hey rukee i know how you get so many posts, you post everything twice, one here, and one at nalicity,...

let`s just keep that between you and me and no-one else will ever know!! ;)

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
/me runs over to the weight bench and starts pumping 300, three reps, then to the leg press and does a quick 750

Oh wait..... *blush*
I can't post stats from my comp cuz it's not connected to the internet. It'd be pretty high, tho!

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Witty
Hey Rukee, your "Eat **** and die" is one of my friends' sayings. I've never heard anyone but him say that until now.
Dude....
I made that saying up!!.....almost 30 years ago!!!! :p
and it`s been in my sig almost a year......

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by MediocreTangerine
i have a geforce 3 ti500, but im also on a p3 866 and windows xp, which explains the low score.
That`s a GREAT score!!!!
if your into OCing your vedio card.....check out this site for easy instructions!!