Buy A Woman For 78 Thousand Dollars!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Hmm.

Well.

And I thought from the title that this had something to do with genetic manipulation and growing adult human tissue over a pre-fabricated skeletal frame...

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
That probably costs more than 78 grand. I read the entire site.

they reject fat people and say that for pity's sake its not like they have godly powers!

and that if fat people ever want to find love they must lose weight first

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
So they don't care if someone's ugly or slimy or diseased or some sick homicidal deviant, they just care if he's fat? :con:

DallasStarsRule

Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Well you need 78 grand....for the CHANCE at a woman...so i'm guessing no drug addicts apply.

But no they have other restrictions too.

their response to fat ppl

We are good at what we do, but we are not gods

rofl

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
But I've seen plenty of big fat hairy guys get it on with really hot chicks.

...oh, right, pr0n doesn't count. :(

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
haha these sexist bitches

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This includes all females"

well ill make one that will hook up females....
man i may get more business then them!

then that'll show em

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Howzabout one that would hook up straight males for gay customers? [/pure evil]

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
hahahah

"Customer data, along with investigative reports, personnel records and other sensitive data, is stored on hard disks which are hard-wired to physically self-destruct when tampered with. "

haha man thats great....

this obviosly targets rich bitches who made there money from inheritence or something... other then actualy using there brain to get it

"I don't care how fat or ugly you are. If you have 78 grand lying around you can get hot babes easily."

It's a particular kind of woman they're talking about, I think. Anyone with $78,000 lying around knows he can get a hot woman by flashing cash in the right places, I'm sure, so the reason he's going to this service is to get close to the kind of woman that's not impressed by that.

This company's poster-girl target (I'm guessing): Rich family. Gorgeous. IQ exceeds 130. Speaks 5 languages fluently. Top gymnast on her college team, still has a hard body to die for. Near-concert-quality pianist. Impeccable taste in decorating, food and wine. Not impressed with $78,000 lying around.

On the other hand, I'm sure they'll deal with someone with $78,000 lying around who's just too shy to meet women on his own, and might have his eye on a pretty farmer's daughter.

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
From my point of view, no woman is worth 78grand. Just get out there. You'd have more chance of meeting a woman out there than ever having that extra 78grand in your pocket so that you can have a chance to meet someone. :rolleyes:

If you are neither fat nor ugly, why would you want such service in the first place? :p

I'm sorry but if you have $78,000 USD, work out, and have passably decent social skills, getting pussy should be no problem. Christ, I only make $640/month, I'm the shortest male at my school (5'8, maybe 5'9) and one of the skinnier ones (110lbs.), and still I can get pussy. Did I mention have a POS car and still live with my grandma?

Very poor target-marketing.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
That is pathetic.

I've learned all I know about love and relationships from video games and anime, and that goes against all(most) that I was taught.

Imagine if you get married to a woman you meet via the service. What if one day she finds out and you have never told her? I would pay 78,000 just to see that arguement and the probably divorce hearing that would ensue.

This seems like something for the super-rich to medium rich to get the equally super-rich to medium rich, who, as per their rules, is not that well known. (They said they do not take people with much media exposure, and do not catere [<- however you spell it] to anyone who can speak aobut this service in a newspaper or anything).

Actually, I thought it was very good target marketing. They're not targeting some schmuck who just wants to get laid, or just wants to meet "a girl." They're targeting the wealthy schmuck, probably with limited social skills, who saw some gorgeous wet dream somewhere, or knows of her somehow, and can't get his mind off her. He's convinced his life will not be complete unless she's his. They're targeting the guy who wants _THAT_ woman, not _A_woman.

DallasStarsRule

Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Yeah they're promoting 'the perfect love' not just sex.

Glad to see you enjoyed reading the thing bastard. I read the entire thing chuckling the whole time.

I like this part:

Moreoever, if you feel a need to save on the cost, then it is likely you can't afford us. If so, you definitely can't afford to date and wed the ideal woman, and your quest to make her yours will not be successful.

Charm and charisma and being a nice guy do not matter apparently.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
If you do not have enough money, you are not good enough for that women! If you do not look that good, you do not deserve any women! Only young, good looking men with lots of money should be allowed true love!

Originally posted by DallasStarsRule
Charm and charisma and being a nice guy do not matter apparently.

With many (too fucking many, IMHO) it really doesn't. You could be the most charming, witty, sensitive-to-a-woman's-needs kinda guy, and still go from the end zone to the Friend Zone (AKA the sidelines, watching other people score). I don't know why, but sometimes girls will just up and leave a totally cool cat for some abusive mediocre drug dealer who beats her in the dark because he can't afford to keep the lights on.

But such is life. Women like powerful men. Muscles are power. Money is power. Material possessions are power.