Mod Development Site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mod development site name?

• WoD: ASMD (All sorta mod Development)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WoD Mod Pod

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • WoD Creation Station

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • WoD: Redux

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Okay... we've decided that the BU site will be a site dedicated to following the development of all our little mods... & bigger mods in some cases.

A couple of questions though.
  1. Most Importantly: Who is going to do the site design? I need volunteers! Otherwise the site might not happen.
  2. Whats the name going to be? Vote in the poll above.
  3. Who's getting hosted? hosted coders will be required to keep a "coder's diary" thing kinda like DragonflyMatthew has at the Forgery & a well designed site, plus my general approval.
    [/list=1]

Last edited:
I like all of 'em except WoD: ASMD because it can be confused with the ASMD shock rifle (that was my initial impression anyway) and some people might not get that it means All-Sorta-Mod-Development.
If you want any help coding the site or coming up with graphics, email me (nhusher@vtc.edu). I know a decent amount about website design and I have a copy of Adobe Illustrator.

vulture987

Dec 18, 2002
everywhere (omnipresent)
Visit site
I personally like the name "Charles".

Ok i actually voted for WoD Mod Pod because thats what i've known all my unreal career and i fear change like a middle aged fat republican.

And if you ARE going to do reviews, i would be interested in doing that. Mostly because while i cant PRODUCE much good work through the editors, i know how they work and i have a decent eye for quality. So hey, if i can join the team for that i'll do it, because i love the WoD and your first post on the topic of this in Rants and Raves made me weep for saddness that all i have contributed to the community are poor photo edits of bob dole.

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Agreed, too many year old posts are being brought back, and its frightening the children. Next thing you know well get a new poster named Barbara and itll be night of the living dead (posts) all over again. har har har...

Status
Not open for further replies.