Usama Bin Laden and Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[DiE]x8668k

Skilled
Oct 4, 2000
www.x8668k.com
DiE was playing a friendly against another clan some time ago and they where, not that I like the term, camping their asses of, and after a while a member in DiE asked them why they had to camp so damn much and the other clan answered:

- Do you think USA whine and bitch that Usama Bin Laden camps in the caves? No, USA goes in to get him.

It took a couple of minutes and a DiE member answered:

- Do you think Usama bin Laden camps harder when he is alone just so the Last Man Timer can run out?

:D :D :D

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
TEHY R EEVIL TALIBAN SIMPAFIZRZ!!!

I HOEP U KICK THERE ASS DiE!!!!

THEN TEHY CN ROT IN PRISNS UV INFINITLY JUST BUSH ADMINISTRATION CUZ TEHY SED TEHY DO INFINITE JUSTICE BECUZ TEHY R JUZT TEHY MUST B RITE!!!!

:p

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
tsk tsk tsk

You guys just don't realize what a genius he is.
...not...

The spelling of that schmucks' name is not the greatest of issues in the world but I will still enlighten you to how it should be spelled in the western world.

USAMA BIN LADIN

And that is the name of the bearded oracle that most likely wishes his mother had never met his father! :)

C