#UTRECRUIT, new channel for Recruting and being Recruited for and by UT players!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Hey all,
I thought I'd to my part and help out the UT community as much as I can...which isn't much. heh

I just created a new channel, #UTRECRUIT on irc.enterthegame.com for recruiting UT players.

Feel free to drop in, recruiters and those who want to be recruited!! :)

It should be a fun, easy place to find and look for new players live, so you can actually grab them right there and get them in a game, get a feel for them, and possible recruit them right away! :)

Hope to see you there!

uV|I_AM

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Looks like I posted this twice by accident...damn....I'm a n00b. :)

Hey Rev, wow, I'm sorry to hear that happened on our server. If it ever happens again, just come into #uv and tell me, I'll kick and ban the person.

Well, the channel is fairly full today, which is very cool. Please tell anyone and everyone about it. It'd be great to have it successful. :)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
/me looks around for Rev

:con:

I know you are all excited about the Pats game this weekend, but lets try to stay focused please. Mmmmkay? :D

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
wtf?

Yeah really I_AM - keep your windows straight :D So now we all know that you have some malcontents running loose on your server and they were messin with the Rev. That's probably the wrong guy to be messin with.

btw - it will take more than a snow storm and questionable replay official intervention to save the Pats bacon this week. YOU KNOW THAT'S RIGHT! :lol:

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
NSFY...listen to me for a second.

Your weak ass Pats are only playing this game cause of that sh!tty ref call. We all know the Raiders won that game.

But, the pats, just like every New England team, always just squeak by to the playoff.

The Steelers will pummel them. :)

Just so you know, when the Steelers score their first touchdown, I'll be jumping for joy and shouting "NSFY!!! NSFY!!!" ;)

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
Do I look like a DOPEFISH?

Originally posted by I AM{skullface}
NSFY...listen to me for a second.

Your weak ass Pats are only playing this game cause of that sh!tty ref call. We all know the Raiders won that game.

But, the pats, just like every New England team, always just squeak by to the playoff.

The Steelers will pummel them. :)

Just so you know, when the Steelers score their first touchdown, I'll be jumping for joy and shouting "NSFY!!! NSFY!!!" ;)
I_AM - did you take a blow to the head or something? First you post in the wrong thread, then you mistake me for a Pats fan!?! The first one is forgiveable but I may carry a grudge for that second one for a while ;) GET SOME SLEEP DEWD! :D

SAME TEAM!

e-j

banned
Jan 5, 2001
god...the patriots suck....ya'll "pat"hethics will get it once the steelers own them.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Sorry to hear that TWD. Why didn't you create a channel, instead of just suggesting it?

It turns out there already is a recruting channel on ETG, i0t's called #recruits.

Feel free to drop by there as well, although there tends to be no-one in there idling, they have a pretty kick-ass bot which will list clans seeking players, and players seeking clans. You can even add your clan or yourself to the list.

And remember, #UTRECRUIT is also open. My best suggestion would be to idle in there 24-7, as people looking tend to drop in, and if they get no response, just take off.

So come on in all you fewls!! :)

-I_AM{skullface}