Claw
25th Jan 2002, 08:33 AM
Nope. Nothing so far.

Chrysaor
25th Jan 2002, 11:28 AM
I FORGOT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrysaor
25th Jan 2002, 11:36 AM
hehe, Thank you very much for the review Twrecks :)
I'm telling the family as i type this!

Hourences
25th Jan 2002, 11:55 AM
crap, i gotta kidnap varpu now, i want my reviews too in pirate style
and i can agree with the score so nice review :)

MasterExarKun
27th Jan 2002, 01:07 AM
cool map, too bad you forgot music.

It is a cool multiple player game. I think I'll have it on my server.

TigerZuke
27th Jan 2002, 07:51 PM
OH MY GOD THIS MAP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I **** in my lake a while back and i was floating around this map.... not good... EAT A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerZuke
27th Jan 2002, 08:04 PM
Sorry for my original outburst! its an awsome map. You should convert it to infiltration or the strikeforce mods... seems fitting.

Chrysaor
27th Jan 2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by TigerZuke
Sorry for my original outburst! its an awsome map. You should convert it to infiltration or the strikeforce mods... seems fitting.

wtf?!? between posts you slightly offended me and then confused the hell outa me.

TigerZuke
27th Jan 2002, 08:30 PM
sorry. Its good its good.... aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr matey arrr.............

Chrysaor
27th Jan 2002, 09:54 PM
Did you see that new pirate movie yet?

No, i can't, it's rated RRRRRRRRRR!

Stilgar
28th Jan 2002, 09:18 AM
You mean the one with the pirates ?

fragswill
28th Jan 2002, 11:29 AM
4m3n @ tigerzuke

Chrysaor
29th Jan 2002, 09:26 PM
Whatcha think of the crane Twrecks? Did you get up there and snipe from it?

Twrecks
30th Jan 2002, 10:20 PM
I think it was a better place for the U-Damage, umm like the Beta me thinks. :rolleyes:
No need to go there now, not having any cover/room to dodge, from return fire.
I think it's (the crane) a good place for the invisibility, it u really want to make it sniper friendly (add a rifle or atleast some rifle ammo to lure snipers)
The U damage should be in the "Worker's Quarters" with some med boxes, and a SINGLE redeemer where the invisibility is now by the AC unit, being a safe place to launch it from...
Moving the Big-keg-o-heaths where the deemers were and the thigh pads where the super healths where on the crates should clear up item placement IMO.
A BioRifle w/ammo on the crates outside might not be bad either, being a weapon that needs a height advantage, or, better idea, put the BioRifle in the upper side routes before the mover/door where the mechanical stuff is, with support ammo on the crates outside.
:biorifle:
The inner flag room "moats" I'd like to see some bubbling slime, see my Dom-DeDeDom but scaled downand more of em. That would tip ppl off that the water ain't safe :)
The canals inside where the deemers are could benifit from a panning texture and noise, like it was flowing towards the dock/crane side of the map.
Oh yea, and some MUSIC, LOL
Nice map Chrysler, uh Chrysoar :tup:

TigerZuke
30th Jan 2002, 11:07 PM
Ive got an idea that will make your map, and any other map a lot better looking, take a picture of $hit, and use that as the texture for EVERYTHING.... well. you could use pi$$ textures for certain parts but those 2 only! This should atract some of those sickos out there (like yourself)

Twrecks
31st Jan 2002, 04:20 AM
yea TZ, and make it a DarkMatch and have weapon flashes out of player's a$$es and ppl wear your underwear backwards on their heads when playing, that'd be cool, heh heh, heh heh /Butthead

Chrysaor
31st Jan 2002, 11:15 AM
The polys are ludicrous on top of the crane and i couldn't get the bots to get the DamAmp so i moved it off the crane, i just wanted to know if you liked it. The looks of it. I was gonna do the panning texture, but pouring slime into the water, didn't seem to environmentally sound :)

Twrecks
31st Jan 2002, 02:33 PM
Yea, the crane looks good.
You're right, the poly count from there is not sniper friendly, still lower than some maps I've played.
The distance between buildings doesn't really give me enough time to take a bead on the bots every time.

Chrysaor
31st Jan 2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Twrecks
Yea, the crane looks good.
You're right, the poly count from there is not sniper friendly, still lower than some maps I've played.
The distance between buildings doesn't really give me enough time to take a bead on the bots every time.

Yes, keeping the distance between buildings short and offsetting them a bit, was the only reason the poly count could be kept so low outside, there's a lot out there.

a-nation.com
7th Feb 2002, 05:17 PM
I tried emailing you, but your inbox is full... can you get a hold of me at sysgod@a-nation.com?? I have a few questions for you.

Later..

Chrysaor
7th Feb 2002, 09:00 PM
I emailed you a-nation, my inbox should be all cleaned up :)

TigerZuke
8th Feb 2002, 05:26 PM
I eat a$$

a-nation.com
6th Mar 2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by TigerZuke
I eat a$$

Remind me never to stand in front of u...

Chrysaor
7th Mar 2002, 07:08 PM
hehe :)