sounds awsome

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dominado

Oct 13, 2001
Mithrill Hall
Visit site
I like choosing class and race. . . sometimes. Not like team fortress :( it sucks. that would be cool if someone made a D&D type mod for UT, besides dark magic. It is just "spells". Id help make maps for it. Wanna try after warhamer 4000000?

Last edited:

dominado

Oct 13, 2001
Mithrill Hall
Visit site
i dont like that

why are all the weapons new age, in stead of old. FEBA is what i d.l. is that right? i saw cool weapons on the website, but when i tried to play it wasnt old weapons.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
the ancient weapons will be included in the future release.
ATM it is a team with futuristic weapons Vs a team with spells and alien weapons.

MageSlayer82

Dec 15, 2001
Buffalo, NY
Visit site
Dominado, I am making a SP fantasy style mod and I need help! it is way too much for just two people to do. My friend is working on the wepons and a few prefabs, but I alone am doing them maps and storyline. I could desperately use some help.
get back to me if you want:my email