Medal of Honor : Allied Assault

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
So far so good. I just finished the first mission, and I have to say that they have created a very fun game. Unrealistic, but excellent in the sense of how the PS game was excellent. The teammates are a nice touch, and they can add a ton of atmosphere to any battle. I also have to say that they've got some nice voice work (the germans speak...GERMAN!) and their maps are also inspired.

So far, I am impressed. BTW, Omaha is not the starting mission, which is good.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
... must... not... kill monk... must... wait... for official release... must contain anger... ARGH!! WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE?!?!?!? :eek:

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Ummmm, today is the official release date. Methinks you've been in the special bag of Kibbles and Bits again.