tempest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
no

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
I don't even know where they are. I rarely play regular-DM. I usually play Last-man-standing which gives you all weapons with one full load of ammo. There are no powerups (except jumpboots) or health or ammo (except from falling opponents).

You should try LMS. I is pretty fun.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]BadAss
ICQ 36081255

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
no, i dont think so. but i do think that the shield belt, the only rocket launcher and the minigun are too close. this breeds camping in this area. the rocket launcher should have been moved to where it was in the demo, and the sniper rifle moved to where the RL is now.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
i think they improved the flow by adding that second entrance to the shield belt room. but as i said earlier the removal of 1 RL and its placement coulda used some work.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
The proximity of the Shield-belt, and the Rocket Launcher ammo do tend to attract campers to that upper level. But jump-boots and a Flak-Cannon usually takes care of those punks by allowing you to bring it up their backdoor. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

ty_Fortune

Before they changed it there was a bit of risk going for the mega health because you could get trapped in there. If I heard the mega health sound and was anywhere near, I'd immediately run for that area and it became like shooting fish in a barrel- but it wasn't impossible for the person to get past you if they new how to use the rocket launcher. Now a person can run away for ever.

Can someone email me the demo version of the level if it's not too big?
Thanx!

[This message has been edited by ty_Fortune (edited 12-31-1999).]

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
I tried to email u the file but it is too big for your service (2MB).
So I posted the map on my website, (with the texture file that U need.) Go get it and tell me how it works out!

Go here for TempestDEMO
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.

[This message has been edited by Wendy (edited 12-31-1999).]

lo_wang

Dec 31, 1999
Visit site
what i mean was, that you can take the heal vials and the armour(they are on the same room) and make it to the shild belt, and get back just in the time of the heal vials and the armour respawn time.

[This message has been edited by lo_wang (edited 01-01-2000).]