Inf website down... could mean thy are uploading 2.87?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaeg

PopeyeTurbo
Oct 18, 2000
Should be back up in about an hour and a half. Has nothing to do with 2.87. After all, people who bought CD's get theirs first...remember? :)

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
I also thought they werent uploadin 2.87 or sumtin and i was goin crazy try to post first.

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
if that werethe case... then thers some real IDIOTS making server software nowadays....

"but JIM we were hired t make affordable yet versatile server packages for these fine companies...."
"shut the hell up! one thread of outer communication at a time damnit!!!"

DaddyBone

Infiltration Team
Jul 24, 1999
Boulder, CO, USA
www.sobservers.com
My bad... server is down due to my own folly... it'll be back up in about 1/2 hour from this post. :)

Incidentally, you guys have generated almost 200,000 pageviews in a little over a week and a half... and we serve up almost 1000 downloads of INF files a DAY. WOOF. :)

[121st]Calvin

You will die, sooner or later
Apr 2, 2001
Germany
www.infiltrationmod.de
Tier1, that's exactly the stage I achieved in QuakeIII Arena ;)
whoops ... don't cruzify me!

btw: INF Europe is ready to provide FTP space for 2.87 once it's out. I'd love to see our FTP server crashing cuz of INF
biglaugh.gif

[ Afro ][ Dude ]

***** SEX GOD *****
Jan 12, 2002
Sex Mania
Visit site
MAN U IF team... why did u tell us that it was the servers fault... i was so happy for a minute that 8.7... i mean 2/87 was out ... o well... i still cant wait coz i nvr played any of the version and the reviws and the some screenshots of prevouis ones are wicked..

anyway hope u guys kick all the other mods a$$ out there coz i think u guys have done a brill work with the mod and... ahh i need to p1ss.... bye......AHHH..... *drip*....no... *drip*.......sh1t ...*...ruunnnnnnnnnnnnn *drip, drip, drip , drip* .................. "MOM THE DOG IS P1SSING ON THE FLOOR AGAIN" ...anyway... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant hold any longer..... ahh... i cat spel.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Originally posted by [ Afro ][ Dude ]
MAN U IF team... why did u tell us that it was the servers fault... i was so happy for a minute that 8.7... i mean 2/87 was out ... o well... i still cant wait coz i nvr played any of the version and the reviws and the some screenshots of prevouis ones are wicked..

anyway hope u guys kick all the other mods a$$ out there coz i think u guys have done a brill work with the mod and... ahh i need to p1ss.... bye......AHHH..... *drip*....no... *drip*.......sh1t ...*...ruunnnnnnnnnnnnn *drip, drip, drip , drip* .................. "MOM THE DOG IS P1SSING ON THE FLOOR AGAIN" ...anyway... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant hold any longer..... ahh... i cat spel.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

What the hell? Does anyone else's brain hurt after reading this?

Lukasz

Oct 3, 2001
Visit site
Servers in NY? Cool, I'll get nice speeds =) Soon as I get a payment on my paypal acct I will likely be buying the CD though, even if I already dl'd the game. Just to support it.