Dare i say, fav mutator??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
hm check out the action pics thread I posted on the ut fo.. it already has over hundred posts :D

fav mutator: colorinstagib and excessive mutators and mm

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
If everyone posted UT stuff in the OT Forum then

#1 There would be no UT Forum beause all of it would be posted here.

#2 What's the point of having a UT Forum?

#3 Believe it or not, you will usually get a better response from posting topic related stuff in the actual Forum it belongs in. No, you won't get 86 replies, but chances are (in the UT Forum) 90% of them won't say a thing about hot carls. ;)

Once U2 and UT2 starts up... I daresay they'll give OT a run for it's money. Remember: UT once was far more active than OT. (and it still has more threads)

I_LoveToKill

Danish Bastard!
Nov 11, 2001
Denmark
That would be the 'hitsound' mutator for me, can't play without
hitsound on anymore, it changes your playing style alot, even if it
does not add any weapons or stuff like that, as other mutators do.

Thats about it!

aka(scorpius)

White Rabbit
Dec 5, 2001
nyc
Visit site
Originally posted by hal

....it's the only thing that anybody plays anymore. You can't throw a stick in my server browser without hitting an insta server.

I know what you mean; in fact, I just set up an instagib server as well -- clan server for [AGA] at fragism.com.

I've basically noticed that there are fewer spawncampers, spammers & other assholes on insta servers (and, believe it or not, there also seem to be fewer aimbots used), and people are generally much friendlier. In the two months I've been playing insta I've made a lot more friends than in the whole two years previously spent on weapons servers.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by namu

/me does the happy dance.
"I got a fan-club!" :D

It makes a really good addition to CTF with the bots. I wish some online servers ran it :).

Actually one time I visited the clan NV|envy server I downloaded instacombo as if the server was running it.....but it wasn't active :(. This proves they used it at some point in the past though :D

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
That's probably thanks to Nemephosis, and the review at Modsquad (Thanks, Neme !) :) But i've already updated it twice... and both latest versions correct all bugs (which means: bots can combo, no more teamkilling).

I have to add MonsterMadness to my fav muts :tup: