Official Player art thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok I've been thinking about starting a thread like this. The idea behind it is you posting pics of the players (can be retail or custom model, preferrably custom ;)..) and make them look good, special. Make sure they stand out :)

For example :D
Look at it this way: A tribute to the ut model art :)

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
SPuck n ****, its kinda hard to make those screenies... well i try when i got the guts for it :O

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
My clanmate Beaf, aka GroinReaper took this one, so I just want to let y'all know that HE gets credit. However, I don't think he posts here anymore and this is SUCH a great one.....

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hey ok don't worry everyone take your time :) Whenever you feel like you've made a pretty original/cool/special player screenshot (it doesn't need to involve figthing, you can even pose for it or let the bots do the job (playersonly ;)..))

Eh Dp I don't know if Conni is allowed to pose in the nude here ;) j/k :D
Don't worry about the res. Just make sure that what we see in the pic looks original :)
Pine yeah that's a nice screenshot :) Thanks for posting it.

Know what? I'll put this thread in my sig, and when you've made a "special" player screenshot, bump the damn thing :)
you can't miss me, I'm always spamm.. eh.. posting in Ot and the Ut fo :D

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
I found thisone in the nailforums posted a time ago
its kinda kewl so i linked it here
attachment.php

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah well that's the kind of pics that belong in here...
Are you ghosting outside the level? :)
I have this old pic of me (using the bug model) in Noorks' Elbow:

Yep found it: make sure the pic has a cool typical "impressive" unreal background :)

Ferd

«]§ß[»
Dec 21, 2000
Argentina
Visit site
Very nice screen :)
Oh come on people.... you can get really beautifull screenshots with UT..... that doesn´t happen with other games.. ;)
Keep on posting

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Me has loads of screenshots :D prolly a couple of thousand (don't ask ;)..) in jpeg format of course :D!!
Taking shots like this sure ain't "easy" ... well.. you've got to take your time :) speaking in general not about the bug in Noork that was kinda easy :)

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
you're right it's not easy. if it weren't for my large xhairs to edit out of old pics or the semi-contrived (overdone?) look I'd maybe upload one or two.

so I'll just post a pic of one of the meanest skaarj you have to confront in sp unreal. can anyone tell me where it is? (duh) it really ain't hard to figure out since I didn't change the background.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
it's in the mothership lab if I'm not mistaking, the prison cell :) I took a pic standing next to that Skaarj, in third person (female commando) ... eh those Skaarj are really big :D ain't they?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
WOOT no soup for me? Doesn't matter :D Nice nice nice pic of Heh Pixie :) Dp

Me has selected 16 pics, don't know If I'll post all of them.. anyway, here's a Necris pic (... surprised ya didn't I?)