Cool(?) Wallpaperz...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
dont know. looks like you are having a few layers and are "masking" some pieces. than you have some unleet text/font and the background was done with the chrome filter. and the other one there you just run a filter over the wallpaper... i dislike it.

edit:
didnt looked close, here are the filters you used for the 1st one
cloud filter,
chrome filter

2nd one could be neon filter and dont ask me which colours you used...

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
*cough*

Much to learn....
Be creative, don't use premade ****.
Sharkteeth are the 2d artists enemies (xcept for pixelart)
Overdose of filters=n00bish
Fliez_of_gayness.jpg

Shard_of_chaos.jpg

Angry_Blue_WP.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Re: *cough*

Originally posted by GMotha
Overdose of filters=n00bish

nope! Filters are really good! BUT you have to know how to use them! If you can see that there is a layer with one filter, than its boring. but combining them and making them maybe "overlay" or usign them in alphchannels can be fun!!!

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
Idd, mose filters are quite usefull, but do not overuse them:/
Mostly you can get an unrecognizable wp then...
The nicest stuff is mostly made with the airbrush only (unfortunately i do not posses the airbrush powers, soon maybe)