Loopanim

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
I need an animation function that works in the background.
One of my weapons has a fire and a zoom function.
The fire has an animation which is rather long, so I can't use the zoom function until it's finished.
I tried PlayAnim and LoopAnim.
I thought of loopanim since it was supposed to loop forever, I thought that maybe it's a background-ish function, so that the weapon can function when it loops.
Anyone have any idea about how I may be able to use the altfire function when the fire anim is still runing?

arcanex

teh grinning totem
Sep 28, 2001
Did you check for any FinishAnim() in your NormalFire and/or AltFire states? I had just the opposite problem before, because I didn't know what FinishAnim() was. Without that, animations aren't supposed to interrupt the flow so that might be it.