shock rifle mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Hey

Why not use such mute's such as StuffSwapper or W.O.R.M.

They work. Infact, your problem is near their whole point!

Oh, and Nemephosis. I did not deserve that award! I was only tryin to help, man! =(

Peace-ness. Oh, and TALLY HO RULES! >_<

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Re: Hey

Originally posted by Morter

Oh, and Nemephosis. I did not deserve that award! I was only tryin to help, man! =(

I'm sorry? I'm not sure what you're getting at. I don't only post/moderate at the Modsquad forums (ALL of them :con: ) but I post at about three different branches at BuF, a wrestling forum, a playstation forum, and an RPG forum. Not to mention the regular surfing. I do so many things that it is difficult to remember specifics sometimes. Could you please point out what you mean? Thanks.

Morter

Commando
Dec 24, 2001
Visit site
Here it is, Nemephosis

Morter
Novice

Dude
its not a big deal, I just didn't want bean to seem...smarter...hehehe. =D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

December 26th, 2001 06:47 PM

Nemephosis
Mr. Monday Night, Rob Van Dam-like

Then I guess it doesn't matter if I give this thread the Assclown Award.

THREAD, I HEREBY BESTOW UPON THEE, THE ASSCLOWN AWARD!

Nemephosis has attached this image:

I would quote you but its closed.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
ah I see.

the Assclown Award is awarded to a stupid/useless/pointless thread in general. Maybe I should get someone to change the text on that as the pic was originally made (don't know by who) to be directed at an individual. I think this is where the confusion lies in this case.

It was not meant for you, rather the thread in general. :)