big mouth bass web game, what you got?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Ok heres my entry. Game is at www.shockwave.com, and it's free. Tip: Keep your mouse pointer over the fish when reeling it in or the line breaks.

So anyway here was my best catch, 17lbs 4oz

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
I wish you could get a fragmentation grenade or AT4 and throw it in the water... mucho fishy! Otherwise fishing on a computer is like masterbating to a donkey. Pointless.

I was watching this dealy on National Geographic about the Afghani warlords and the one had about 5000 extra m67 hand grenades so they'd go fishing with them. :D

I wish I was a warlord... It just sounds menacing. [I'll lord your war, you evil bastard!]

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I wish I was a warlord... It just sounds menacing. [I'll lord your war, you evil bastard!]

I was a warlord for some time actually.
Then the famous stuffed purple worm in flap jawed space with the tuning fork staged a revolution, and I got kicked out of power and had to move to a 3rd world country. Fortunately, I made that country into the powerful, unified State of the North Pole that it is now and am now a house hold name.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
I had one hooked a minute ago, looked like a 30lb but the line broke almost instantly before I could reel, it zig zagged the whole screen instantly and broke. I know there a bigger than 20lbs. Catching them is ultra hard though since the lines snap almost instantly if you miss the circle.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
man, you mean to tell me nobody here can get 20lb plus on this bastard! I'll give it 10 minutes now, but I expect to see some big fish from you grunts...

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Ok this is some BS! They cut the other two maps- bridge and dock on this sucker leaving us with just cove. I may be wrong but I swear I was fishing the bridge last week. Talk about a retail scam... And my last 10 minutes were all six pound pussies.. :) Seriously though shockwave.com is some corrupt turds for doing that. I can just see some marketig prick saying "hook em while theyre young."