One week till 'and all that could have been' comes out

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
considering the fragility v2.0 tour was like two years ago.. i must say its about damn time trent got off his ass and release this dvd/live album. my friend still wont burn me her copy of the concert bootleg:(

i know some of you ninnys can't wait for this (its only like twenty bucks btw)

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
damn you! i'm going to buy mine like every other joe rivithead. only.. i'll be wearing my 'where the f uck were you?' tour shirt and i'll put my ticket stub back into my wallet... yeah!

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Yeah, the only downside is that it's going to take me a couple days more than if I waltzed into Best Buy and bought it, but Amazon's 25% off seemed the practical thing to do. Of course then there's the shipping charges :hmm:

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
$32.98

EDIT: Ah screw it. I just cancelled my order. It was going to be $30 after S/H and I wouldn't get it till like a week after it came out. I'm just going to go to Best Buy on the 22nd and pick it up. They usually have new crap on sale anyway.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
damn. i could have sworn i saw it for only like twenty bucks. are they selling the cd and dvd separately (aside from together)? I mean, i plan on getting the whole shubang (special edition dvd, cd and bonus cd) but, i'm just wondering if i saw the separate thingie on bestbuy's site.