w00t!!!! I just took down five guys at a time!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
Literally... they wanted to fight me when I got off the bus...
Too bad for them!!! God, I love wrestling.

I knocked two of them down to start with, kicked one in his chest and knocked the wind out of him, and got the other two into a double headlock and choked them for a bit and then threw them on the ground. After a little bit more beating they ran off. I've never fought five people at once!!!!!
*happy, proud*

(they were all medium sized guys, around 5'10" and 160 pounds, except one, who was about 120 (anorexic fool))

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
God I hate wrestling. I did it through middle school and ninth grade of high school before coming to a few conclusions:

A). I sucked more at wrestling than anybody has ever sucked at anything before.

B.) I would always suck more at wrestling than anybody has ever sucked at anything before.

C.) I did not ever, for one moment of my time spent doing it, enjoy the actual physical process of wrestling. I did like some of the practice workouts and getting in shape though.

D.) 90% of the people on my team were complete @$$holes (this is NOT an exaggeration, any decent human would agree with that number if they met my team) and by spending two hours a day, three months a year with them I was in danger of becoming an @$$hole as well.

E). I'd be infinitely happier running cross-country in the fall, playing soccer in the spring, and relaxing during the winter. Which is exactly what I did.

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
boxer.gif

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
either that or the fact that I'm 6'4" tall, I weigh 240, I bench 300, I leg press 800, I am the best wrestler at my weight class at school, and I know Taekwondo. Take your pick

Phew, I was pretty worried there until you said that you actually knew a real martial art. If I'd looked at the thread sooner I'd be ringing Oxfam telling them to start a new campaign in your area ;)

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
Those weren't exactly fair odds were they (5-1), you should have told them to go and get some more buddies just to even things up. :D

Karp, Karate Kid, pfft. I know what the matrix is! ;)

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
*nod* Rule 2: Go for the leader first. Deck him, and the others will either be a) easy or b) a long distance away. :)

(Rule 1 being don't underestimate little old men, or whatever it was - I haven't read Thief Of Time in a while ;))