Testing, 1, 2, 3, 4 . . . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Darn it you guys!

I was testing!

I'm going to have to delete this now.

Or maybe not . . . TLD still needs to see it . . .

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
thecount.bmp
Aha! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. I am the Count and I love to count! Ahaha!

The Lone Danger

Apr 24, 2001
Krasnoyarsk, Central Siberia, Russia
I am ALIVE!

Just when I thought that my name was to be forgotten in the swirling mysts of darkened history my dear friend Thrackhath proved that I am still alive and that my word is still worth something on these forums. Well...at least I can still post. I had this idea that I couldn't get loged on since I haven't been around for ever but I was wrong. I had just been trying to log-in in the wrong place!

I was just wondering if Phoenix, PineConeBoy, Lizard_Of_Oz, 3s and you other guys were still around???

Last time I was here you were all still well entrenched in dubious warfare over the reality and existance of God. What happened???

I got really busy for about two months so I couldn't participate (was working twenty hour work days and stuff like that).

So, I'd love to hear from you guys!