Guess what kicks ass?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
You know what doesn't? Their @#%@#%%@#%@#%@# NOMAD II docking station for the NOMAD IIc. The special rechargeable battery went out after a month, and you can't get a replacement battery.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Yeah, UPS dude was waiting for me when I got home... You know what sucks major ass though?

/rant mode *on
I WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY AFTER FOR F*CKING C++ AND I F*CKING FORGOT AND MY F*CKING BUS DRIVER TOOK THE LONG F*CKING WAY HOME SO NOW INSTEAD OF A F*CKING PASSING GRADE I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY GOING TO FAIL THE F*CKING CLASS BECAUSE I HAVE MISSED TWO F*CKING ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!! I LOVE THAT CLASS AND UNLESS I DO REALLY F*CKING GOOD ON THE MIDTERMS I AM F*CKED!!!!!!! The jukebox... ALMOST makes up for the fact that my life SUCKS at the moment. I HATE SCHOOL! STUPID F*CKING CINDERBLOCK BUILDING!!! Argh...
/rant mode *off*

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Bane... no I am f*cked because I have gingras as a teacher. Two sets of zeros... lets see, my average is close to... ZERO! Damnit :(

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
I passed C++ with a B, just go program your ass off and you will too
Got news for you. Class officially ended, as in no more C++, about 10 hours ago ;)

Plus, I can't apply what I have learned in that class to anything I do in life... however I am taking HTML this coming semester... that'll be a breeze. ;)

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
HTML..what mod? i got it second to last period maybe we have it at teh same time? hehe MUHAHAHA...as for C++ my friends dad programs super computers, and taught me friend a lot...in turn my friend taught me a lot...so in closeing I AM 1337 C++ MASTA!:D

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
kick ass

I couldn't bring myself to put in extra cash into the Jukebox, so instead I settle for the Yepp. ;) It's a Samsung product and darn good quality for something this small.
yp30s_pic01.jpg

This baby is a major battery sucker though...