ID software announces Q3A patch!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vagiant

Dec 15, 1999
Visit site
Id software today announced an upcoming patch that will satisfy the needs of the millions of people who are already enjoying their smash hit Quake 3 Arena. The patch will feature 43 new demon textures and, most importantly, 81 brand new taunts!!!! Thousands of people have remarked on how the innovative "BOT CHAT" feature in Q3A has given incredible human-like personality to its AI opponents. Now gamers will be able to enjoy fresh new taunts guaranteed to be even more hilarious than the ones included with the game. Examples of these biting knee-slappers include:

-"I'm too l33t for U!"
-"OUch Not very sexy you are!"
-"Two brains muck better than one"
-"Next time I will shoot better -- you are hurting soon!!"
-"help I'm an unimaginative drone at a dying software company and they are making me write more of these stupid taunts -- Epic, hire me please!!!"
-"you are a gosh-darned sissy"

John Carmack of Id software was quoted as saying, "These new taunts will make our bots the most realistic opponents in any 3d game on the market today."

The patch's release date will be Feb 14, 2000 and will be free to those consumers who still have a functioning CD key from the retail game.

TedBear -FMJ ammo

Nov 28, 1999
bounce.to
wrong forum.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>I don't want to Work at something to find its good points. that's like getting kicked in the balls 15 times trying to find something you like about it, and Q3 is only moderately less painful. -SHIVA Q3:A forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HWAS

Dec 26, 1999
Carnegie, PA USA
members.tripod.com
Hey Vaginal(or whatever your name is), you are the type of newbie who quit playing Quake 3 because you get railed too much. You would rather spam the forums with lame **** like that. Go play Extreme Paintbrall.

Rookie41

Dec 29, 1999
Belgium
surf.to
Bwahahahha, a Q3a patch, rofl, hahahahha.
The only good patch the could ever release is an auto uninstall of the game...

bullet2.gif

[Don't frag me, i'll do it myself, just gimme some time to load my weapon]