DOM-INF-MouseTrap released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
It's not AngelHeart, and it's not TDM. It's Jaymian's lame ass DOM version of the Way of the Gun mexican whorehouse with $15 million to fight over. So no RealAwards here. No servers either. Just bots spazzing over $15 million, DOM style. Here's some eye bleeding pics to make you loose your lunch over:

mouse9.jpg

mouse10.jpg

mouse11.jpg

mouse12.jpg

mouse13.jpg

mouse14.jpg

mouse15.jpg

mouse16.jpg

mouse17.jpg

mouse18.jpg

That should do it. Oh yeah, before I forget, here's the link:

http://people.mn.mediaone.net/jaymian/DOM-INF-MouseTrap.zip

Jaymian

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
TDM?

Hell no. TDM just doesn't do it for me anymore. DOM is the Jaymian way of the future. Random Spawn helps online, but my maps seem to be offline exclusive, so TDM with bots is just lame at best. DOM seems to get bots moving, and makes for some interesting bot matches. I'm sorry if TDM is your thing. I'm just looking out for #1. I'm sick of making TDM maps that never make it to the servers. At least DOM is fun to test.
Jaymian

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
The number of pics! Oh, 56k, save me! :)

Anyhoo...I hope you all notice the yellow line in the upper right corner of the pics...that's DropInINF! Proof yet more, that DropInINF works with other gametypes.

And Jaymian, since you posted the very first screenshots of DropInINF in action (that I'm aware of...don't correct me :D) I'm going to spend some extra time tomorrow making a version that REALLY works with bots. Sound good? :)

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Yeah, I was giving DropIn INF a go in DOM. I think if it was mixed with Random Spawning online, it would be really cool. For DOM, it's practically random, because there isn't team spawing. Man, the stuff bots do in confined areas is annoying. UT bots do better. INF bots require so much space, and mixed with CQB, it doesn't really fly. Thanks for all the possitive feedback. Honestly, I did consider TDM, as I do with most of my maps, but this map is too cramped for TDM, and no good place to have team spawns. This map is DOM all the way. Just seems like the only way to have it.
Jaymian

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Did you make the empty fountain a pain zone?

I don't know about you but I almost felt the pain when Ryan Phillippe jumped in on the glass.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Nope. I felt that the INF soldier with boots and full uniform would be fine. That and you really can't dive into the bottles. Hope it's still playable:)
Jaymian