Promise!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
/me promises not to make any more new version suggestions and also not to comment or support any other suggestion until 2.87 is out!

BTW: There's something in the air - I have the strange feeling that there will happen something on the download-servers this weekend and that I can make new suggestions next monday without breaking my promise :D

TitanBlue :con:

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
No, I'm not sure yurch, but there is also no snowstorm or any other weather change announced in my weather forecast :cool:

TitanBlue :con:

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
I have the strange feeling that there will happen something on the download-servers this weekend
On which download servers ?
Definately NOT on the INF servers.

The presale is still running and the CD should be send soon enough, so that you can get them before the actuall i-net release.
And Daddybone stated, that the do what they can do have it released still in january. This sounds like they are a bit stressed...

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Hmm, ya, my INF-O meter is acting up, it's at about 6 or 7 out of 10 right now. So give it, well, 6 or 7 days til next weekend. Strange how INFers develope a 6th sense..... "I see dead proners":p

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
yes i too sense the strange tension in the air...

looooong period of time with no updated followed by a short burt of high team activity.

Sounds like we should keep our eyes open