Negativity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
i've noticed a lot of negativity around here lately......"SO"? you ask........well it seems to me that the NC community is falling apart. everyone is growing tired and agitated while waiting........."Waiting for what?" you say...................i have no idea, except for the death of NC...........

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
you realy need to loosen up dude!!
Take everything you find a neg and force yourself to see something good instead!! I do all the time...if I didn`t I`d go mad working on some of the pieces of **** I work on...some days I`d just like to throw a hammer thru the windshield...but I laugh instead....and it realy helps!! I just laugh and think...."God is trying my patience!!" But......I`ll show him!!

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
Lucifix.. the forums used to be all locked threads and endless flamewars. That's why i registered in the first place. There is nothing of that now, which is kind of sad.. I don't see why you're complaining.

S

SpiritWalker

Originally posted by lucifix
i've noticed a lot of negativity around here lately......"SO"? you ask........well it seems to me that the NC community is falling apart. everyone is growing tired and agitated while waiting........."Waiting for what?" you say...................i have no idea, except for the death of NC...........

Your the one with all the - attitude.. we are waiting for you to "Express Yourself"

NC as a community is just fine.. right now there are some SERIOUSLY heated topics going on.. if you don't like those topics.. STAY AWAY from them.. is it really that hard?

Everone is waiting for NC3 which will probably be here sooner than YOU think... but agitated? no.. growing tired? of some peoples.. yes..

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
You wernt here when the old flame guard, ken kaniff et al, were around. But recently it is true that there has been a resurgence. I dont think its that serious however, these things come and go.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by @kuma
NCBBS has gone hayseed

I remember the days when every other post was a 5 page flame war. Happy times.

/me inserts coin to play some bubble bobble.. or is it puzzle bobble?

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Re: Re: Negativity

Originally posted by The Spiritwalker

Your the one with all the - attitude.. we are waiting for you to "Express Yourself"

NC as a community is just fine.. right now there are some SERIOUSLY heated topics going on.. if you don't like those topics.. STAY AWAY from them.. is it really that hard?

Everone is waiting for NC3 which will probably be here sooner than YOU think... but agitated? no.. growing tired? of some peoples.. yes..

hes the one with all the attitude?

not that ive noticed.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
post holiday depression, or something I guess. And what's with the love in spiritwalker & you are having? :p

all the topics are long since thrashed out so you end up going in circles, bar the occasional entertaining interlude like ole Alex (which got old real fast)

a practically dead 2 year old game really isnt enough common ground to hold much together.. and most of the cool people are long gone.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by @kuma
post holiday depression, or something I guess. And what's with the love in spiritwalker & you are having? :p

all the topics are long since thrashed out so you end up going in circles, bar the occasional entertaining interlude like ole Alex (which got old real fast)

a practically dead 2 year old game really isnt enough common ground to hold much together.. and most of the cool people are long gone.

post hollidays, yes... but in 3 weeks I will have another week of hollidays!

btw. there is jsut this trash talking about the upcoming games... I wish somebody could pass to me good new infos... I am also as quite as a grave around midnight..

btw. its still fun to play. look at the alternatives. avp2 has a real crappy web code. and RTCW is also not that overwhelming... ut is still unrealistic and fast... though the maps are starting to look boring

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty

you mean Ken Kaniff?

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
As soon as one of the new Unreal based games is released, a whole new breed of bitchin' m0tards will arrive here at NC and the 'fun' will recommence.

Oh yes indeedy.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Ulukai
As soon as one of the new Unreal based games is released, a whole new breed of bitchin' m0tards will arrive here at NC and the 'fun' will recommence.

Oh yes indeedy.

and the best is we will have the high postcounts!!! oooh yeah :D

(not how I am leaving stuff out like mapping experience or other stuff, just the postcount counts!)